We hope that you had a wonderful May long weekend with your families!
* District SafeArrival Change:
This is notification that Parkcrest Elementary (and all other district schools) will be changing to a new SafeArrival absence reporting system starting June 1. This week we will email you explaining the three new methods that you can use to report student lates/absences. Detailed information will come home this week regarding the new procedures.
*PAC Dilly Bar order forms are due back to the school this week. They are a blue sheet and if you didn't get one you can pick another one up at the office window!
*Thank you to all of the parents who came to support our students who participated in the Zone Track Meet (we had 65 students participate) and the District Track Meet (we had 25 students participate). Our students made us proud! Thank you to all of the teachers and Mr. Naylor who made this possible.
*Please check the Lost and Found! It is overflowing!
* The Bright Red Book Bus will be coming to Parkcrest this summer! The schedule will be Mondays 10:00-noon during August (July 30-August 24).
Events this week:
- Eureka Science Presentation for 9 classes (Thank you to PAC for paying for this for all of our students!
- Grizzly Girls Group with Ms. Boyer at TRU all day
- Ms. Girodat Salmon Release Field Trip 9:00 am
- Grade 6 immunizations 9:00 am
- Mrs. Trestain's class field trip to the Heritage School
- Flag Football Jamboree: Mrs. Huffman taking our team! 10:30-2:30
- Presentation of Learning night for many classes 4:30-5:30. Your child's teacher will have communicated this to you if they are participating.
- Bannock & Bingo night!! 5:00-7:00. Thank you to all of you who have signed up to come :) We are excited to see you for a fun filled evening. Ms. Boyer has worked hard to make this a special event!
- Eureka coming to present to the other 8 classes
- Ms. Ellingsen's class field trip to Heritage School
- Ms. Quast's class field trip to Big Little Science Center
- Ms. Gartrell & Mrs. Hyslop/Beeds class have a Hug A Tree presentation in AM
Have a great week!