It's an exciting week with our intermediate students participating in our school track meet tomorrow! Let's hope for sunshine!
*A reminder to parents that the parent request forms for next year's classrooms are available for pick up in the office. They are due back by May 17. The requests need to have educational reasons behind the request, this is not meant to be a request for a specific teacher.
*Please make sure that you send your child to school with sunscreen/hat/water bottle as the weather gets warmer.
*SOGI (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity) 1 2 3 has launched new SOGI 1 2 3 Parent Videos that address questions about SOGI 1 2 3 and SOGI-inclusive education in schools. The videos are designed for parents and family members to view and learn about SOGI 1 2 3 in various grade-levels. The goal of the videos is to debunk some of the common misinformation in the media and to support parents in their understanding of SOGI-inclusive education. The SOGI 1 2 3 Parent Videos are available to view and download now on SOGIeducation.org/parents.
*Grade 6 parents! Mrs. Gorman needs baby pictures sent to her ASAP! email@example.com
*PAC Meeting and Executive elections May 15 6:30 at the school. Pizza delivered for dinner :) Thanks PAC!
*Bannock and Bingo evening 5:00-7:00 May 24. Please email Christina Boyer our Aboriginal Education Worker if you can make it! firstname.lastname@example.org. Fun for all :)
- School Track Meet Intermediate students. Thank you to our PAC for purchasing items for a concession! Students can bring some money to buy some treats.
- Mrs. Ellingsen's Class swimming 8:30 AM
- Parkcrest hosting the Zone 1000/1200 m run in the morning
- Flag Football hosting David Thompson elementary
- Mrs. Trestain & Ellingsen's class going on Garden Tour 12:30-2:30
- Ms. Gartrell's & Mrs. Bond/Beeds going to gymnastics 8:30-10:30
- Mrs. Trestain & Mrs. Ellingsen's classes to Isobel Lake
- Zone Track Meet at TCC all day
- May 14 Blues Berries Art Starts presentation
- May 15 Lifetouch Class Photos
- May 15 Kindergarten Transition Meeting at Henry Grube 6:30-7:30
- May 15 PAC Meeting 6:30 PM
- May 16 Senor Froggy's PAC Lunch Day
- May 16 District Track 1000/1200 M race
- May 17 SPARK for next year Kindergarten's 4:30
- May 17 District Track Meet
- May 18 Professional Development Day
- May 21 Victoria Day holiday
- May 24 Bannock and Bingo Evening 5:00-7:00, some classes will have a Presentation of Learning evening coinciding with Bannock and Bingo