Hello Parkcrest Families! Hope you had a great weekend.
*In regards to the change to the School Messenger system the District has informed us that the phone number was not working on Friday, June 1. This was a complication from the provider and hopefully this is all resolved for tomorrow, Monday. Thank you for your patience in this transition. The phone number is the same as with the old School Connects system.
* Please check the lost and found! There are 19 days of school left and as we wind down it would be great to get some of these items to their rightful owners!
*Last call for Grade 6 photos for year end slideshow!
*Wednesday, June 13 Young Entrepreneur Afternoon 1:00-3:00 bring some money to buy some amazing student made wares! Invite coming home this week for all students!
- TRU Sportscamp students will be here working with PE classes
- Brock Middle transition for Grade 6 students from 10:30-11:20
- Ms Ellingsen's class swimming lessons 11:00
- PAC Dairy Queen day!
- Fruit and Vegetable Program Tomato delivery
- Last day for library book sign out
- Welcome to Kindergarten for next year Kindergarten students 1:15 in library
- Ms. Thomson & Ms. McCrea's class to McQueen Lake
- PAC Freezie Friday afterschool! Bring a loonie for a freezie :)
- June 11: Dairy Queen Day
- June 12: Primary classes to Wildlife Park: Thomson, Beeds, Gartrell, Dennison & Petrie.
- June 13: Young Entrepreneur Day 1:00-3:00 open for public in gym
- June 15: Ms. Quast's class to 4 Cats Studio/Riverside Park
- June 15: Mrs. Shantz' and Ms. Girodat's class to Wildlife Park
- June 18: TNRD Summer Reading Progrma presentation
- June 20: Vernon Waterslides trip for Grade 6 students
- June 22: Intermediate Swim Day
- June 25: Primary Fun Day
- June 26: Ms. Gartrell's K goodbye celebration 1:40
- June 26: Ms. Sarrasin's class to Heritage SChool
- June 27: Grade 6 Leaving Assembly 9:00
- June 28: Year End Assembly 10:30: All parents welcome
- June 28: Dismissal and Report Cards 12:00